Is it really Tuesday?
He's home. Of course, he's been home for a little over a week now. It's amazing to me how slow time moves while he's gone and how it just zips by when he's home.
I've spent the better part of the last week working on homework. I am proud to say that I am almost done with all the assignments in this class. I have really struggled with some of the assignments. I feel like I am skating on thin ice. I know I can do the work but I am not confident that I am doing the work correctly. I guess that is what happens when you haven't worked or taught in over 8 years. So far, so good. It just takes me a LONG time to get assignments done. :)
After I take my kids to the dentist, it is time to start getting ready to go on a mini-vacation.
My family and I are going to spend some time with my brother and his wife this weekend in Missouri. We are going to see a Cardinals game, spend a day at six flags, and light off some super cool fireworks. I'm planning on taking lots of pictures!!
Have a great holiday weekend!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment