My life this week.
I hope you all had a great holiday weekend. Our family spent the weekend in Missouri. We went to a Cardinals game (they won), Six Flags and then to my brother's house for fireworks and a cookout. I was excited because we found a new scrapbook store in St. Louis. Loved it! It was a lot of fun.
Yesterday, my husband got my kids tickets to go see the Jonas Brothers. They loved it. I enjoyed seeing Jordan Sparks. The concert ran a little late and my son ended up falling asleep amid all the screaming fans.
This week I am continuing to work on my assignments for class. I am getting close to being done. I can't believe class is starting to wind down. Where did the time go? I sent an e-mail to get registered for my next class. I can't wait to get started!
0 comments:
Post a Comment